I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
Put the flashcards away and get creative making these 5 Maths Games for Kids ideal for preschoolers to help with number recognition, counting and early subtraction.
First off from My Nearest and Dearest – this adorable Rainy Day Math Game – so perfect for those wet days and something that we will be trying very soon.
If it’s autumn where you are have a go at our Acorn Math Game.
On the other hand if it’s Spring then our Frog Counting Game is perfect for the season.
As a bonus if you have a slightly older child you may want to try our Rainbow Fish Math game to work on number sentences and addition and subtraction.
Each week we cohost Tuesday Tots – where you can find even more ideas for kids – with crafts, activities, play and family fun there is bound to be something for everyone check out the links that interest you below.
Remember we are now open to all ages of kids and I really look forward to discovering some new blogs that link up.
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Seeing Elsa and Anna at Walt Disney World - May 27, 2016
- End of School Year Party - May 27, 2016
- Microwave Salt Dough Rainbow Fish - May 26, 2016
- Keep Reading this Summer with Storybook Summer - May 25, 2016
- 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids – Supporting Learning at Home - May 24, 2016