I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more information about this please see our disclosure policy.
One of the areas that I am working on with T (almost 2 and a half) is colours so this week I was really pleased to see some wonderful fun ideas for learning colours.
First off some colour sorting from Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails in the water table – what a great way to keep cool as well.
From Fun Toddler Activities it’s another way to explore colour and keep cool with some colored scented shaving cream.
This is one of our favourites – Coloured water fun from There’s Just One Mummy – although when we do it everything ends up a muddy brown!
Are you seeing the theme here – keeping cool and learning about colours at the same time! – and this colour sorting water bins is great for those hot summer days from Sugar Aunts.
Less keeping cool although great to do outside and fantastic for learning colours is this fun Science based colour learning with some Colourful Chemical Reactions from Buggy and Buddy.
No onto this weeks Tuesday Tots. Please come and link up your posts for the under 5’s whether, crafts, play, learning or tips it’s great to see what you have been upto.
Tuesday Tots is cohosted by
Rainy Day Mum
Latest posts by Cerys Parker (see all)
- Savoury Apple Recipes for Autumn Family Meals and Entertaining - September 13, 2016
- 2-Ingredient Quick and Easy Apple Scented Playdough Recipe - September 12, 2016
- Who Lives in the Forest? A Forest School Activity for Kids. - September 8, 2016
- Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids 2016 – 2017 - September 7, 2016
- 5 reasons why Sandringham Camping and Caravan Club Site is great for families - August 31, 2016